Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Empty
PostSubject: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:16 am

Neru was eating some type of military food from the restaurant. There was no ramen at all, only something that looked like a protein shake, except it was in a bowl. The man serving it wore the regular Chikagakure attire and had a strange look on his face. His hair was grey and he had a stub for a beard. "Eat up, son." The man said as he served. Neru gulped and picked up his bowl, quickly chowing it down without tasting it. It didn't taste as bad as it looked. "Meh." Neru turned his seat around to see outside of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Genin
Kumagawa

Male Character Age : 25
Ryo : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:25 am

Kumagawa yawned. Here he was in Amagumo after just finishing a mission and now he was tired. The mission was to track down some roots and mushrooms, a low ranking mission but still one that pays none the less. He wore his usual white jacket with his black pants and sandals along with his headband. As he threw down the cigarette from his lips that he was smoking he began to look at the restaurant.

Walking inside he greeted the employees of the resturant and ordered a large chicken sandwich, It was huge and looked tasty. It only took Kumagawa around 10 minutes to completely engulf the sandwich inside of his mouth and even less time to swallow. Once he finished eating he wondered what he was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Neru noticed a man in a white jacket, who stood out from the rest of the crowd. He ordered a chicken sandwich, which kinda shocked Neru. "A Chicken Sandwich? And I got this crap?" Neru said as he turned around to the chef. The chef had a nervous look on his face and quickly turned around. "Hmm..." Neru stood up and walked over to the labcoat dude. "How were you able to get a sandwich?" Neru asked.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Genin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Kumagawa yawned as a man came up to him and asked him about his sandwich. Sighing and shrugging he said, "The same way you can find out whether or not your girlfriend is cheating on you, All you need is information. I knew the guy had chicken sandwiches so I asked for a sandwich. Nothing more and nothing less.." Kumagawa said giving Neru a bored look.

"Yo Alan, how much do I owe ya?" Kumagawa asked the chef. The chef turned and gave him the price of the sandwich. Kumagawa paid for the sandwich and added to his previous comment to the other man. "Also helps that I know the chef pretty well, So who are you? From the looks of it you aren't from around here."
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:58 pm

"Ok." Neru turned around and walked towards a chair resting parallel to labcoat. "You can call me Hikari. And yours labcoat?" Neru asked. He had his hands clasped together and rested his chin on it. There was really nothing to do in this town, Neru was hoping to get something interesting out of this small village but at the moment, there was nothing to do. He planned on leaving after he got his supplies ready.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Genin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Kumagawa yawned. The village was boring, there was almost nothing to do other then gamble, but who would want to waste their hard earned money like that.. Well Kumagawa was for one. "They call me Kumagawa, not labcoat... my coat is a jacket." Kumagawa said sounding still somewhat uninterested in giving his name out. Looking around he noticed a few strangers enter the resturant, his choice in clothing was strange and he carried two large swords on their back.

And of course as with new arrivals it turned ugly quickly. Plates were over turned and swords were drawn and some people had swords up to their neck. Kumagawa sighed. Of course trouble happens when he was relaxing sighing once again he began to scan the room to decide what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Neru noticed aswell bandits who disguised themselves as the citizens. One even put his blade between his neck. "What." Neru turned his head around to see a rather built man. He seemed to be skilled and looked like the leader of the gang. All Neru did was wait for the man to answer. "I don't really have anything on me, that dude over there has a lot of cash inside his labcoat" Neru pointed towards Kumagawa.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Genin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Kumagawa cursed when Hikaru ratted him out, "Snitch." Sighing he looked as the gang slowly began to surround Kumagawa. Laying back in his chair he picked up a cigarette from his jacket pocket. Lighting it he heard the gang leader tell him to surrender his jacket. Kumagawa sighed, "First off, its not a labcoat its a jacket, second I'd rather not stain the resturant with your blood so how about we play a little game, I'll even throw my life into the mix. Shouldn't be to hard right?"

The gang leader scratched his chin. "What do you get if you win?" Kumagawa shrugged, "How about we worry about that when it happens. No need to put unnessesary pressure on that small brain of yours." The gang leader's eye twiched annoyed at Kumagawa's comment but none the less agreed. "So whats the game?" Kumagawa got up from his chair and stood in the middle of the group surrounded by the gang. "The game is try to survive long enough for my cigarette to go out. I bet all this money" Kumagawa said pulling out a huge wad of cash from his pocket. "And my life, that says I can beat each and every one of you without losing a single drop of blood or without killing any of you in a battle royal style match, wanna play?" The gang member didn't answer with a simple yes or no but lifted his sword as he and his men charged at Kumagawa.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 am

With Kumagawa boasting about his fighting capability, Neru stood up from his seat and started to play with his Yo-Yo. "Hmm, a confident man. I'll step out of this one." Neru reeled his Yo-Yo in to his hand and turned to see men even closer to him. It would be tough to go through them now. With Kumagawa finishing his challenge, the bandits would charge towards the two, probably going for Kumagawa but Neru was in the way aswell. Before Neru could give any remark, his hands released the Yo-Yo, causing it to hit the 3 infront of him. After the hit, he reeled the Yo-Yo back towards himself as he jumped forward to get out of the mosh pit. The rest were in Kumagawa's hands. The men he took down, along with 1 woman, seemed to be suffering with broken noses.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Genin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:33 am

Kumagawa sighed as he watched the thugs both men and women run at him, in total their were twelve coming at him four women and eight men including the leader. Kumagawa put both of his hands in his pocket and began to kick at his attackers. High kicks that were aimed at the jaws of men so he could knock out the men without having them bleed, it was kind of like he was rattling his brain by striking the bottom of the skull.

As he continued to smoke his cigarette sending more and more of the men to their knees Kumagawa laughed, it was funny that they thought that they had a chance when Kumagawa hadn't even used his hands yet. Kumagawa continued to beat down on his opponent with his one shot kick to the jaw until one of the female thugs appeared. Unfortunately he didn't have the heart to knock them out with a kick so he used one of the few things he did have. His charm, Grabbing the female he gave one or two cheezey lines and gave his signature grin and at that point the girl would end up being putty in his hands.

Unfortunately tried to do it one too many times and found himself on his knees holding his crotch. "Awwwww did that hurt, guess you couldn't tell that I'm into women, I guess a dumbass pretty boy like you probably never be able to tell." Kumagawa continued to hold his crotch as the female laughed. Pulling his hand away from his crotch he balled up his fist and returned to his feet. Moving in a foward motion he did something he had never done before, he used his hands he shot his hand upward like an uppercut and fired himself like a rocket. "SHORYUKEN BITCH"

The woman not expecting the punch flew in mid air and hit the ground unconscious. "Do that again and I'll do more then uppercut your ass" Kumagawa said somewhat annoyed, "Ohh and before I forget," Kumagawa flicked off the woman's unconscious body and turned to the leader who was alone. "You wanna go?" Kumagawa asked as he noticed that his cigarette was getting small, he didn't have much time left.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Neru watched the slaughter Kumagawa brought upon the bandits and thugs. Neru sat down as the other bandits seemed more interested in Kumagawa than Neru himself. He sat down and held his Yo-Yo. "This seemed easier than I thought." He would occasionally laugh at Kumagawa charming the women, but he lost it when he was kicked to his ball sack. The uppercut was unexpected but Neru still kept laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]   Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend of a monkey meets friend of a monkey [Kumagawa]
Page 1 of 1