Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Purifying the Corruption [solo/training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

Character Age : 15
Ryo : 22403

Purifying the Corruption [solo/training] Empty
PostSubject: Purifying the Corruption [solo/training]   Purifying the Corruption [solo/training] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:16 pm

[Training: Yama Seal Stage 1 / Requirements: 1500 words]

The underground village was a pleasant enough place for now but while waiting for the Yamakage to return while I watched over his people I had started to grow rather complacent in my training due to most places assuming I was some sort of crazed outsider and shutting their doors before I could even get there to work out. Despite this though I needed to make sure I kept something under wraps, namely the demon's blood coursing through my veins. The akuma within my soul had been acting up recently and needed to be calmed so I was looking for a large area away from people as I knew all to well that by unleashing a piece of my inner strength I could hurt quite a few around me and even the strength of this village's ANBU would not be able to quell my rage. It was for these reasons that I now found myself in an old industrial storage tunnel littered with ancient looking warehouses that had rusted over and were not fit to be used again. It was the perfect spot, I found myself at one of the doors and after attempting to open it normally drew my blade and sliced at it. The age of decay of the steel was pitiful, not even falling into pieces but mostly rusted over dust. The entry now open I made my way inside and got ready to for the first time willingly let out this dark power.

[word count: 247]
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Purifying the Corruption [solo/training]   Purifying the Corruption [solo/training] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 pm

As I walked around the interior I discovered many abandoned pieces of drilling equipment that was no longer fit to be used as the technology was highly outdated based on my teachings at the academy about the local culture. I then wondered just how old this place was and by the thickness of the dust layer how long it had been since someone had been here. If nothing else though I found a locked box that had several steel chains within it safe from the outside deterioration. I took these links of steel and attached them to four giant spikes around me in the center of the warehouse before wrapping them around myself and making sure I was unable to move around. Confirmed, I sat crossed-legged on the ground and started focusing my spiritual chi, known as chakra to the people of this world, into the tattoo on my shoulder blade as it began to glow a fierce red like a bright light bulb, knowing that soon it would have freedom of control over me but that would not be the case today nor ever again when I was through.

[word count: 438]
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Purifying the Corruption [solo/training]   Purifying the Corruption [solo/training] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:33 pm

The power was now out in full force, the yama seal on my back was burning like hot iron on skin and morphing itself into a series of arrows that all shot out around my entire body from that single point. All of them just as hot and painful as the original kanji before spreading the chakra cost around and fading back into what looked like black ink tattoos. I was breathing heavy now, the power was great but my will and strength of mind would be stronger. I would beat this power this day and eventually even attempt to calm the next stage of its wrath but that would have to come later as it was taking everything I could do to try and contain this evil and not burn myself. Should I be able to hold it long enough without going on another blood-hazed rampage I would consider this a success from which even I would be able to grow from.

Yama Seal:

[word count: 602]
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Purifying the Corruption [solo/training]   Purifying the Corruption [solo/training] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Sitting there focusing my chi calmly throughout my body I was doing well in keeping this power under wraps but every now and then it would break through and burn me. Luckily though due to the chains I was able to restrain myself and get things back under control . The pulsing sense of unlimited power in my veins grew stronger with every passing moment, I yelled loud enough to shake the foundation of this rickety old building, the pain was slicing deep into me and was getting to be unbearable. I threw my arms out with all my might and the spikes that had been dug nearly four feet deep into the concrete floor shook and shifted. I opened my eyes after shutting them from the pain to have them be completely black and dripping trails of my black demon blood down the side. This was it, for the first time ever since the incident my power was fully at the surface, I was a killing machine and slowly I was starting to free myself.

[word count: 778]
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Purifying the Corruption [solo/training]   Purifying the Corruption [solo/training] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:07 pm

I shook myself, rattling the chains that held me in place until eventually one of the spikes destroyed the ground around it and flew into the air. The chain unraveling itself from it and whipping it further away and sticking out of a wall so that the sharp end poked outside. I wasn't done though, this power was in control now and slowly it was tainting my mind and showing me that perhaps allowing it control for good would not be a bad thing. Sure a few dozen innocent people might die in the process of one of my rages but it would feel so good to let loose for once and embrace my inner monster, the real me. I blinked again and my eyes were solid white, the black blood trails starting to crust over at this point as I spoke, "You will never control me beast, now back into the depth of my soul where you belong. I am the master of the body and you shall grant me your power only when I ask or it!" My head shook and when I looked up again the eyes were once more black, my voice ringing with a slight hiss as I spoke to myself. "Your time is over samurai! It is time for the king of the mountain to control you at long last and make you embrace the curse of the oni that your bastard parents bestowed upon you." My body went limp, I would need to fight back but I couldnt do it anymore but then all of a sudden I started to remember things from my past. The gang I had set up as a child and the bond with my brothers it forged, my happy childhood that came before the incident as well as the memories of my mother's warmth and father's courage. As these things came to me the arrows marking my body slowly receded back into my back, almost it was done. Almost I had this power at long last under my control.

[word count: 1119]
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Purifying the Corruption [solo/training]   Purifying the Corruption [solo/training] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:01 am

Things were going well but then all of a sudden the power of the mark shot out again like fire underneath my skin. The burning sent me into a rage unlike any I had ever experienced, even going so far as to stretch out my arms and rip the remaining three spikes out of the ground. Now free from my stationary position I rolled around and soon had myself free from the confines of the chains and running about the room until I spotted the broken open door and cursed myself for leaving it open as I ran towards it. The next few moments were a blur, when I came to again I was holding the sides of the open door to keep myself from pushing out but the influence of the mark was pushing me to keep going more than my body could bare. In fact it seemed like my arms were breaking as I held myself still and the only reason I remained still was pure willpower. I thought of ways to calm myself and soon my mind drifted to my homeland so very far away. The rolling fields of my clan's land before it was corrupted and the memories of childhood I had there. Suddenly the mark seemed to act up, I then realized it happened when I thought on my parents and the love they had for me. The love that they gave away their lives to protect. A shrieking in my head burst through into my thoughts as the one called Yama loosened his grip and started to recede.

[post not finished]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purifying the Corruption [solo/training]   Purifying the Corruption [solo/training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purifying the Corruption [solo/training]
Page 1 of 1