Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shurikenjutsu, Lesson 1, Shadow Clone Technique Level 1 [Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Shurikenjutsu, Lesson 1, Shadow Clone Technique Level 1 [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Shurikenjutsu, Lesson 1, Shadow Clone Technique Level 1 [Training]   Shurikenjutsu, Lesson 1, Shadow Clone Technique Level 1 [Training] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:41 am

Jutsu used for training:

Bukkijutsu is taught to kids at the academy, it would be good to practice and diversify the techniques. Neru wanted to practice making his Shurikenjutsu more effective in battle. He walked to the usual training ground in Aerogakure, this time there was a group of samurai practicing their sword swings on the other side of the training area. The spot, Neru usually practices is the one with the big tree and a dummy placed next to it. "Hmm, alright, time to take out my Shuriken." Neru reached into his jacket and took out 1 Shuriken.

"Hmm, so all I have to do is imagine copying the shuriken into several shurikens. How hard can it be?"

Neru held the shuriken in his left armpit and started to perform handseals. "Here goes nothing." Neru would then finish performing his handseals and throw the shuriken midair using his right hand and concentrated on forming multiple copies of that shuriken. The shuriken was able to make 2 copies but that wasn't enough. The shuriken didn't travel fast enough to actually make it to the other side, near the dummy. There was a 25 feet distance between Neru and the dummy. "Hmm.." Neru would then take out his second shuriken. "Alright, I need to imagine them as real shurikens, but alot of them instead of just one. Hope this works." Neru would perform his handseals and then throw the shuriken, he would then concentrate to make the shuriken have atleast 20 clones of itself. Suddenly 20 shurikens would appear around the shuriken he would throw. "There we go. Now to double it's number and increase it's speed."

After an hour, Neru was able to create 50 clones of the shuriken, his speed of the shuriken also increased. "I think that's all I can manage for now."
Back to top Go down

Shurikenjutsu, Lesson 1, Shadow Clone Technique Level 1 [Training]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: The Sky :: Aerogakure-
Jump to: