Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[final round] Takoda vs Sora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

[final round] Takoda vs Sora Empty
PostSubject: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:32 am

I had finally made it here, the final round of the chunin exams main tournament with an opponent I couldnt have wanted to defeat more than anyone else right now. I entered the arena with some slightly modifications to my outfit, rather than my long sleeve and scarf upper body I opted for a grey sleeveless shirt which displayed my large summoner's tattoo on the inside of my right wrist. The remainder of the changes was my knee pad, which had been placed on top of my pants to display it's turtle shell shape proudly. Walking out from the tunnel to the arena floor I heard the crowd roar once more though it was different this time. This time they had come to see the best of this generation come to fight it out in one last match for all to watch. My tonfa clanked together at their place on my belt which my claws flipped back and forth in and out of position as I flexed my hands while walking to the center of the arena. My face was as serious as it had ever been as I fixed my eyes on the opposite tunnel. Soon Sora would be in my sights and he wouldn't leave them until I stood over him in victory today.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

Character Age : 16
Ryo : 9204

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:42 am

Sora smiled from his perch on the far wall of the Sky Arena, he had made it here to the last round of the Exams. Hundreds of people crowded the stadium and roared as they prepared for the finest match of this generation of genin. They had come to cheer him on, a member of the Henkaku clan and Sora was determined to prove to them all that his people deserved the respect of the shinobi world. He stood and looked down on the stadium and the crowd as he reched behind him and pulled Andlat over his shoulder, he hefted the hammer and lobbed it through the air and into the stadium. The heavy head fell through the sky and landed opposite his opponent, the young punk from the other day. Andlat struck the ground with a resounding crack as it lodged itself in a small crater in the earth, standing with its haft upright in the air. Sora jumped down after it, landing with a thud as he grasped the haft of the hammer and stood upright opposite Takoda. "Looks like you managed to make it here, I'd wish you good luck but I'm not sure how much help it would be."
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:49 am

I scoffed at his comment, to him I was nothing more than a street punk but to me he was little more than a spoiled rich kid so neither opinion was held in high regard. I punched my fist into the palm of my hand and held it there as I replied. "And I wish you good luck on getting a room with a view in the infirmary." The proctor looked to each of us throughout this mini pissing contest and shook his pumpkin head from side to side. "So yeah, you two know the rules but I will ask you not to put your opponent in the ER this time." He shot a stern glance at me for a moment which resulted in my arms dropping back to my sides as I shook it off and got back into the fighting mood. "So long as you at least try to honor that wish let's get things going, begin!" As the pumpkin proctor got out of the way I ducked down as I charged the few aces between me and my opponent as I clenched my fist to bring my claw around into position for an abdominal strike.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:55 am

Sora stepped back and to the side as the match started and Takoda charged directly at him. He already had Andlat in his hand and swung it at the oncoming boy, using the reach to deny him a chance to strike lest he take a hit as well. He aimed the hammer for the opening caused by his opponent's rash attack and raised himself on the balls of his feet, ready to hop backwards after his strike.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:59 am

I was forced to change my course and move to catch the handle of the hammer with my claws for the initial impact force before ducking down to back flip backwards to put a good fifty feet between us. I started to form hand seals as I stared him down, watching his movements closely to make sure I didn't take any hits while preparing my move.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:03 am

Sora charged as soon as Takoda started moving backwards, wasting no time in letting his opponent form handseals. As he closed the gap he swung Andlat in a broad arc aiming for Takoda's shoulder. "You can't get away from me that easy bear-boy" He planted his feet and threw his weight behind the hammer as he swung, aiming for a hit with its full strength.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:10 am

I finished my seals as I moved back just enough to avoid the strike of the hammer, a bit of my shirt being ripped off to expose part of my chest by the strength of the blow combined with how close it was. I jumped into the air and pulled out a shuriken from my pouch and threw it before making a tiger seal which released the chakra from myself into the weapon which split apart into 50 clones clustered together. I smirked to put on the show that I was overconfident, this kid was swinging a hammer that I had felt and guessed to be heavier than the giant support beams holding up this arena like a twig snapped off a tree. This was going to be a challenge and to make sure I didnt get myself in a similar situation to Aeran I would need to test the waters and see what Sora was capable of.

90/100
Shuriken Shadow Clone:
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:33 am

As Takoda jumped he drew out a shruiken, which suddenly split apart into a cloud of flying metal projectiles. With barely any time to move Sora followed through with his previous strike and slammed the hammer into the ground, a blue ring of glowing runes accelerated out from the hammer to encircle the two boys, the ground within the circle glowed blue as Sora felt himself lift off the ground. The shruiken floated harmlessly in the air as Sora looked up and saw Takoda also floating helplessly in the air. He smiled back at the helpless boy as he focused energy into his feet. "Sky Walk Boots" he kicked off of the air as he jumped to the height Takoda was at, swinging his hammer in an uppercut as he rose.

8/10 points remaining
Spoiler:

Adnlat ability
Shockwave: Once a topic the wielder of Andlát can slam the ground with the hammer, this causes a blue shockwave of energy to radiate out from the struck area in a 20ft radius. The ground in this area glows blue and is inscribed with a large circle of runes which makes the area repel physical matter, which causes everything caught in this area to float 5ft off the ground, this includes dust, people, summons, pets, etc. Once in the air an object is suspended there for two posts and cannot move within the circle unless they have a way of flying, floating or projecting themselves through the air. The magic of the runes prevents objects from leaving the circle for at least one post.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:58 am

My shuriken were caught in a glowing blue circle as the hammer hit the ground, as they were held there they all stayed still for a moment before 49 of them dispersed into smoke leaving only the original still in the air. I tried to to move I to was stuck in the sky as my opponent seemed to mutate his body to be able to fly but all thoughts about that phenomenon would have to wait as I had a giant hammer being swung upwards at my face. I did seem to be able to move my limbs at least, though descending would be impossible so I pulled my feet up to stand on the head of the hammer from which I kicked off to at least make it so he would have to work for a second shot at me.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:11 am

As Takoda's feet struck the hammer a frosty rune extended from the head and extended up his body, locking away his chakra for a short time. Sora kicked off of the air again, slightly away from Takoda so he rose next to him as he swung his hammer at his opponent's body. "Unless you know how to fly, your in a world of trouble." He said smugly as he swung.

Chakra Freeze: Andlát has the special ability of two times a topic being able to 'freeze' the chakra of those hit. This causes the opponent's chakra level to temporarily become 0 for a post, cancelling all charging or any techniques that were to be used in that post. The chakra is able to be used once more after the effect fades. When struck by Andlát with this effect active the struck target has a frosty rune imprinted into their skin.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:18 am

I felt a chill rush through me as I felt my chakra drain away, it was a terrible feeling as though my very life were slowing down to a halt. But even so I couldn't afford to be off my guard in this situation, one strike from that hammer as far as I knew and I could be sent to a rather hardcore face plant on the ground below. I reached to my belt and drew my tonfa which matched the hardness of the hammer, making them the perfect tool for blocking. The impact force was still great though and I felt pain rush through my arms as I caught the weapon with my own. "Flight is overrated, once I get my feet back on the ground though I'll be sure to drag you there with me." I gave the hammer a shove, against it's weight I would be thrown backwards while giving my opponent a taunt to come and get me.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:59 am

Sora kicked after his opponent as he used the weight of the hammer to move out of the way, the runes on the ground faded and after the initial momentum the other boy had only moments before he fell. Sora flew across the air as he tried to land another uppercut, the higher he got his opponent the further he would fall, which suited him just fine. "Unfortunately friend, I'm not going to let you get back down there in one piece."
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:25 pm

I got ready for a second impact as I felt the gravity let go of me as I started to fall. I had to withstand another hammer blow though which sent me flying in a series of back flips through the air. When I did finally land I landed pretty hard, putting a bit of pain on my knees but not enough to stop me from fighting on. I replaced the tonfa to their place at my side as I began dashing around the area to make sure I didnt give my opponent free time to aim another swing of his weapon at me while I came up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Sora let himself fall backwards and kicked down through the air, diving down towards the ground and landed gracefully with another burst of air from his feet. As he landed he jumped forward and charged Takoda once more, ready to take another swing with Andlat. He had the boy on the ropes, he was barely managing to get away from his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:17 pm

I was looking to make good on my promise of dragging him through the dirt but that first required getting a hold of him which could prove tricky. At last though the idea of what to try was in my head. I ducked under the hammer strike and started running, shooting up from my crouched position to gain a bit of a boost as I began my hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:54 am

Sora bounded after Takoda once more, swinging his hammer whenever he had the opportunity to get a hit. He dashed to the side and cut Takoda off as he planted both feet once more and swung the hammer with its full force.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:21 pm

I finished my hand seals and planted my feet before getting to close to Sora, back flipping out of his range as my body exploded into a small cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared there were three of me, one of which was in a fighting stance while the other two were running off while performing the same set of hand seals. I needed some help for this fight but that would take time, if nothing else this technique should buy me just enough time. The body of myself standing in front of Sora got ready to dodge a direct hammer strike, something he had done over and over so far and gotten rather predictable with.

85/100
Bunshin no Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Sora stepped and pivoted so he was swinging Andlat with one hand to strike at the clone standing now directly next to him, he knew all about these cheap shinobi tricks and was determined not to let them get the better of him. He charged energy into his arm's and raised the one not swinging Andlat to point at one of the fleeing Takoda's, three hard tubes formed on each forearm and calcified senbon flew out of the tubes and flew towards their targets. Three flew out of the arm holding Andlat, flying directly at the Takoda next to him, the other was trained on another of the clones and launched three at him. "I'm not going to fall for that so easily friend!"

6/10 points remaining

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:55 am

The Takoda next to Sora jumped up and tucked his knees into his chest to avoid the single handed swing of the hammer though senbon launched from the hammer arm and made him explode into smoke. While this happened the one who had been running that was shot at with the senbon was struck and exploded into a cloud of smoke. The remaining Takoda who had run off was near the far wall on the other side of the arena from his opponent, continuing his hand seals to prepare the last bit of his planned assault.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:59 am

Sora kicked off the ground and started dashing through the air in a zigzag as he sped towards Takoda, the clones now vanished in a puff of smoke. As he jumped across the air he let loose with another round of needles, launching them at his opponent as he readied Andlat for any attempt to counterattack.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:05 am

I back flipped over the needles and used chakra in my feet to connect with the wall, finished with my hand seals I bit my thumb and was hidden in a thick cloud of smoke. Out of the cloud emerged me flying through the air on the back of a turtle with wings. I was only holding on with one hand and let go when I could reach the ground in the middle of the arena. The crowd stopped their noises for a moment to gaze in awe of this accomplishment, a summoning in the chunin exam finals and a powerful one at that. The moment passed and the crowd began roaring even louder than before as they seemed pleased with the show being put on. I charged my chakra now as my summon did the same. "You got a plan kid? Hmm." I didnt answer him, I remained totally focused on my opponent, Hane seemed to understand and nodded, this was about to get good.

65/100
Kamehane
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:21 am

Sora chuckled slightly as he turned to face his opponent and his new companion. "Seems you can't handle me one on one, so be it then. GAON CANNON!" He gripped Andlat in his left hand tighter as energy surged into his right arm, morphing the makeup of it to a large cannon which now sat on top of his forearm, the three needle tubes crowning it. Kicking off into the air Sora raised his arms and launched a round of needles at the flying turtle before kicking hard into the sky and aiming his cannon at Takoda. The barrel glowed as energy charged and a moment later a large round of energy flew out the end at an incredible speed, headed straight for the boy.

0/10 points remaining

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:35 am

Takoda scoffed at Sora's comment about him not being able to fight him alone but those were the words of a person jealous of a summoner's strength and nothing more. The boy remained fixated on charging his chakra so much that he didn't have time to react to the oncoming attack, luckily Hane was and as he flew out of the way of the senbon he grabbed Takoda and threw him so they could both just barely manage to avoid the incoming blast. I got to my feet quickly and grabbed onto the turtle's shell as he took off, we wouldnt be able to fly very high but his speed would be the life saver at this point in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:18 am

Sora kicked after the pair and rose to their height, swinging his hammer in a large arc as he aimed for the turtle with the head of the hammer. He figured if he could knock the turtle out of the air his opponent would take damage from the fall. As he swung the hammer he let another round of senbon loose from his arms, aimed at Takoda.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:27 am

I climbed up on top of Hane's shell as Sora flew up to meet us, pressing down with my weight and jumping as the attacks came. This sent me up and the turtle down to avoid the weapons. My chakra was still charging and approaching maximum levels at which point this match should be over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[final round] Takoda vs Sora
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next