Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[final round] Takoda vs Sora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

Character Age : 16
Ryo : 9204

[final round] Takoda vs Sora - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:59 am

Sora kicked after Takoda as he rose further up into the air, putting even more distance between his summon and himself. Sora swung Andlat in a large uppercut at Takoda's rising body, unlike himself he had no way to maneuver in the air and would have to contact the hammer head in some way, unleashing the frosty rune which would freeze his chakra. "Game over friend, this is it for you."

Chakra Freeze: Andlát has the special ability of two times a topic being able to 'freeze' the chakra of those hit. This causes the opponent's chakra level to temporarily become 0 for a post, cancelling all charging or any techniques that were to be used in that post. The chakra is able to be used once more after the effect fades. When struck by Andlát with this effect active the struck target has a frosty rune imprinted into their skin.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:05 am

I twisted myself around and my feet made contact with the hammer, I once again felt my chakra drain out of myself and cursed that all my preparation had gone to waste. I used the weapon as a platform and launched myself the couple feet to meet up with him, my head drew back a moment as I slammed it forward to make contact with both of our foreheads with enough strength to give us both a minor concussion.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:13 am

The blow to Sora's head rattled him a bit and he saw stars as they hung in the air for a moment. he shook his head in an attempt to clear the black edges on his vision and was greeted with a sharp stabbing pain, he kicked off the air once more as he rose above the now falling Takoda. Falling through the air he would have no time to escape as Sora brought up his cannon once more. "Good try, but that won't be enough" He launched the cannon shot out of his arm and followed it with a volley of needles in what he was confident would be the end of the fight.

Name: Gaon Cannon
Rank of Morph: B
Cost: 6 Points
Description: This Morph casuses the users forearm (Only one decided by user) to change into a large cylindrical tube with the users hand being partially covered by the cannon. (The hand can still function as normal). This cannon is hard to the toch and feels like iron with a dark appearance. Once per post the user is able to fire a blast of bio-energy from this cannon. This blast travels at a speed of 30mph and is capable of shattering iron and denting steel. This blast is strong enough to break bones on unprotected targets who are hit by it. 3 post cooldown on each blast.

Name: Projectile Launcher Mk 1.
Rank of Morph: D
Cost: 2 points
Description: This Morph causes three small tubes to rise from the user's forearms (Total of 6 tubes), these tubes are slightly larger than a senbon and are har to the touch. Each tube is capable of shooting a senbon like calcified mass each post (Total of 6 per post), these projectiles are 15cm in length and are as hard as iron but are incapable of piercing anything of iron durability or higher. They fly at a speed of 20mph for 30 ft and upon striking the target they will stick 5cm into the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:17 am

I was dazed from the injury I had managed to give myself, this resulted in me taking the blow from the canon and being launched backwards. In the middle of the air, just before I slammed into the stadium seating Hane rushed over and caught me. Giving Sora a long stare from behind his sunglasses while he held me he seemed to be giving the kid respect for the win while also marking him in case they would meet at another time on the terms of a true battle to the end. The turtle flew over and handed the unconscious boy to his uncle as he reverted to a bear cub as he often did while sleeping. The family gave the boy some air as they rose and started to slowly leave for the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:20 am

Sora landed and rested Andlat on his shoulder, his head still ringing from the blow Takoda had hit him with. The crowd cheered as the Proctor announced the results but Sora barely heard him speak. He had done it, the crowds were cheering out his name, the name of the Henkaku clan rang through the arena and he felt a smile touch his face as he held hands and hammer aloft in the air.
Back to top Go down
The Proctor
Genin
The Proctor

Character Age : -
Ryo : 3103

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:24 am

"Sora wins by knockout. Ladies and gentlemen I give you the victor of the exams,"

"Sora Henkaku"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [final round] Takoda vs Sora   [final round] Takoda vs Sora - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[final round] Takoda vs Sora
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2