Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experimenting with Light [Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Experimenting with Light [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Experimenting with Light [Training]   Experimenting with Light [Training] Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:33 pm

Jutsu in training:

Neru sat down in one of the cafes in Aerogakure, bored and just moving around. He hadn't trained his clan's bloodline techniques in awhile. His regular cup of coffee arrived as the wait said "Here's your order little boy."
she smiled as she giggled and handed Neru his bill. "Little?" Neru twitched. "Hmm, I should try something on her, that might teach her a lesson." Neru sneered. "I wonder, is it possible for myself to make others invisible aswell...?" Neru recalled one of the clan techniques 'Bending Light'. "Hmm..Instead of concentrating it on myself, maybe I can send it to other objects..." Neru charged his chakra. The waitress was moving around so it was quite annoying for Neru. She finally stopped to clean a table and sat down to take a break. "Finally, that woman stopped." Neru tried looking for what he could turn invisible. He first tried to turn her neck invisble, but failed and took a deep breath as he stopped concentrating. "That didn't work, maybe I should start off with something smaller, let's try her dopey hat." Neru again started to concentrate on her hat and slowly it started to disappear, flickering like a ripple. "Almost...there.." After a few more seconds, the hat disappeared completely. "Finally." Neru subconciously had his right hand raised at her head, where her hat was. Sighing in relief, Neru dropped his hand on the table which spilled the coffee, making it land on his nuts. "Yeouch!" Neru cried in pain. as he stood up, knocking the table infront of him, causing a chain reaction that ended up with everyone infront of him getting their coffee spilled. "Hahahaha, that was fun." Neru laughed out loud, trying to ignore his burnt nuts. The rest of the customers glared at him. "Time for me to head out." Neru stated as he turned around and ran out of the door.

Original Price of Jutsu: 4000 ryo.
Total trained words: 321
Back to top Go down

Experimenting with Light [Training]
Page 1 of 1