Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light meets Dark [Bite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Light meets Dark [Bite] Empty
PostSubject: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:38 pm

It was night time in Aerogakure. Neru was walking around the street, looking for the local bar. Using his natural bloodline ability, he was able to light the area around him by 10 feet. "This ability makes life easier." Neru thought. He finally found the bar and entered. As usual, a bar fight was going on. Neru ordered a drink and sat down to watch the fight, sneering for no apparent reason. "Yeah, go fight!" Neru would shout sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

Ryo : 4000

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:04 pm

The night was taking over Aerogakure. Bite was strolling around the town, hoping to get a couple of shots. Walking down the street, he would see random people in front of clubs and on the sidewalks. His eye finally lays on a particular bar he used to go to on regular basis. "Ah, yes." he said showing a smile on his face. Bite entered the bar as he was interrupted by a flying dagger. "Bloody hell!" said Bite as he put his hand on his Kunai threatening to chop the man's neck off. Bite then proceeded and sat on a stool next to a random lad while he ordered a beer.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Neru noticed another man enter the bar, not too short of himself. The noise had stopped as the man said "Bloody Hell!" for a moment. But then the noise would shortly return with another bar fight. To Neru, the guy seemed to act like a bad ass, but who knows what he really is like. Neru's drink arrived and he drank it in one gulp. "Time to have fun with the dude." Neru thought, as wrong as the statement sounded. "Never seen you here before, but then again I only arrived here 2 months ago. What's your name?" Neru started to charge his chakra as he said the line.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Bite made himself comfortable on that wooden stool, not much really. He looked back and saw another ongoing fight. "Some people just don't shut their mouths do they?" said Bite as he shook his head. He saw this lad next to him giving a stare which he gave no attention to whatsoever. He then heard the lad talking to him but he barely looked. "I come here often. I'm Bite." mentioned as he sipped some of his beer.

Last edited by itsBite on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Neru would nod, with his mouth inside his drink. He hid his smile and then put the drink down. He turned around, still on his stool and fired 2 rays of light from his fingers, in a gun like formation. The beams would hit a 6 foot bald man with muscles, who was apparently tearing a skinny guy from head to toe. The beams would hit at the back of his head, causing first degree burns. Neru would then quickly turn around and continue drinking. The man would drop the skinny dude and head towards Neru and Bite. Neru would control the urge to sneer.

Chakra 90/100

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:51 am

"You must be looking for a death wish I suppose." said Bite after he saw the lad fire the light beams towards that bulky guy. Bite payed no attention, since he was free of the guilt. He felt sorry for the lad, he might get his face rearranged. He sat there drinking his beer while the bulky guy approached them with a red face.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:36 am

"Which one of you here hit me in the back of my head?" The man questioned loudly. Neru turned around while holding his drink with both hands. "That would be this jackass here." Neru shifted his head towards Bite and spun around, facing the opposite direction. Naturally the strong man would ask Bite, probably hit him.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:16 am

Bite heard the bulky guy talk behind his back but as usual gave no attention and continued his drink. The lad claimed it was Bite who hit the guy. Sipping the very end of his drink, Bite looked at the lad with the verge of his eye. He turned around to face the 6'0 ft man which wasn't taller than him by much, just a bit muscular. Bite stood still as he he looked at the guy top to bottom. The guy wasn't making any motion which was in Bite's favor. Standing 4 feet away and after plain silence, Bite swung his foot towards the man's face which caused him to fall on the floor around his teeth. "How do you like them apples?" said Bite as he showed himself the way out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:45 am

Neru saw the whole show go on. Bite seemed to have broken the poor man's mouth with that ferocious kick. As Bite started to walk away. Neru stood up from his chair and threw his glass behind, hitting another dude on the head. He heard the man shout and smirked. "Hey buddy." Neru smacked Bite on his back and then put his hand over his shoulder. The man behind him would stop and slowly turn back. "The name is Neru, Neru Hikari." Neru said with a grin. He then lit his body to send a light glow only 2 feet. "I possess the Light element if you didn't know."
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:01 am

Bite was on his way out of the local bar until that lad caught up with him. He put his hand on Bite's shoulder which made him feel uncomfortable since he tolerates the fewest things. "I'm Bite Waru and I possess the Chaos Element." said Bite. He stopped for a minute and looked at a vivid dark spot in the corner and led the darkness into his body. Once he finished, he compiled a ball of Chaos in his hands to show Neru. Moments later, he fought the negative emotions causing the ball to vanish.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 am

"Hmm." Neru watched Bite form the ball from a blackish purple flame, called Chaos. He could feel a dark presence when Bite activated the Chaos ball. "Oh my." Neru watched. He had his shoulder off of Bite and gave him elbow space to show him the move. "You and I truly have opposite powers. I'd love to experiment them. What do you say we create a team, a team that combats eachothers weaknesses. I don't know what we should call ourselves, maybe The Greys? Anyway, let's test our powers on eachother shall we?" Neru stated, in the end forming a smirk. This Bite fella sure seems special and interesting.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:58 am

While Bite was done showing Neru the ball of Chaos, Neru offered to make a team, The Greys, since he and Bite had unique and opposite powers and skills. "You better not disappoint." said Bite as he started to stroll around the street. "Shall we meet tomorrow? If so don't be late." mentioned and made his way into the dark valleys.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:07 pm

"Yeah I won't, the question is, will you?" Neru said with a smirk. "And fine, tomorrow, at dawn, in the training grounds. Don't be late! Because I will!" Neru shouted as he started to walk the opposite direction towards the apartments he had rented. But first, he was hungry for some ramen.

[Topic End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark [Bite]   Light meets Dark [Bite] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light meets Dark [Bite]
Page 1 of 1