Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 4000

Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:17 am

"You really have a big mouth Neru, it's better if you shut up for a while, don't you think?" said Bite seriously. "The Greys would fit fine four our group, I see no doubt." followed Bite as he cracked his neck. Bite stood equidistant from Neru and Kurosame. "I'm 22 years old, currently a Genin and I'd like to use my shurikens a lot." mentioned Bite faking a smile. Bite didn't comment on what Kurosame said about the ratio, since Neru and himself would give it a try later on.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

Male Character Age : 24
Ryo : 5300

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:46 am

"I see, so you two are Genin. I don't mind, working with you guys. Alhough I think you two should get along more." Kurosame laughed a bit. "So let's try adding the light chakra to Bite's body shall we?" Kurosame asked. He was certain Aosame would show up any moment now. They better hurry.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Ryo : 12000

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:47 am

Neru nodded and grabbed Bite's hand. "Now try to send a little of your chakra and il send 82% more. Okay?" Neru started to send light chakra to Bite's hand. "I hope this works, it will hopefully seal off the negative emotions but will decrease the power of your chaos for now. That's what I think." Neru stated, he could feel the Light chakra force its way into Bite's hand, after a second he could feel the friction against the dark chakra. "Alright, in 3, 2, 1...NOW" Neru sent light chakra forcefully inside Bite's hand. After he had done so, he started to perform handseals. "Bite perform a sealing Fuuinjutsu now. On your heart, the centre of where most chakra comes."
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Neru clutched Bite's hand in order to mix the light and darka chakras for the third and probably the last time. Neru sent the light chakra into Bite's hand. Then Bite sent a minimal amount of dark chakra into Neru's. The light chakra had to be more in amount so the plan works. "It might weaken my chaos, but I'll get it back to its original power in no time." stated Bite confidently. After the ratio has been settled and almost being done with the plan, Neru started to perform handseals. Bite as well performed a sealing Fuuinjutsu on the center of his heart.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:18 am

Kurosame watched the two perform the sealing. It was quite weird. Bright light was entering Bite's heart, which could be seen through his shirt. It seemed to be a bit painful for Bite. "Here let me help." Kurosame activated his sharingan and casted a genjutsu on Bite. The genjutsu relaxes the person and makes them concentrate on other things, ignoring most of the pain. "This should be better. Neru finish it off."
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Neru finished performing handseals and placed his hand on Bite's chest. "Balance Seal: Control". He then withdrew his hand from Bite's chest. "That should finish it. Now Bite, you can activate your chaos element anytime, you won't be needing your awakening unless you want to go full power. But this will weaken your chakra supply to 80% capacity instead of 100. I'll try thinking of more ways to help you get rid of all the drawbacks soon, but for now you'll have to stay like this. You can release the seal to start the awakening but you'll need me to seal it again. Try making a lit ball of chaos on your finger, just to see how it looks."

Chakra: 40/100

[woot 300 posts!!]
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:37 pm

When Neru finished performing handseals, he placed his hand on Bite's chest, then withdrew it. The plan went through and Bite was able to activate his chaos element at any given time without getting into the awakening mode, although it would weaken his chakra to 80%. "I'll get rid of the drawbacks myself, it won't be that difficult." said Bite with a calm tone. He then compiled a ball of chaos on his finger, showing it to Neru and Kurosame.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:30 pm

"Well since the seal is done. I'll see you guys later. How about we have our next meeting tomorrow, same time, same place. I'll ask my brother if he wants to join, till then you guys go find members. I can create us some cloaks aswell for our team. Bye." Kurosame showed his hand as a sign of leaving and ran, ninja style.

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:01 pm

"I guess I'm out aswell. Getting hungry, gonna grab a bite to eat. Later hater skater." Neru started to casually walk out of the training field. "And Bite, my dick. Jajajajajaja." Neru laughed and ran ninja style. It was fun meeting the Bite guy and Kurosame. Let's see where Ren Hyuuga is now.

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:44 am

"Looking forward to it. As well as meeting your brother, Kursoame." stated Bite while standing still and his hands in his pockets. He ignored what Neru mentioned, as usual. He then left the training ground, leaving no mark of his path.

[Topic End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2