Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:26 am

With Ren's Byakugan he had a 360 vision around him and noticed 4 shuriken coming at him. He decided to do a backflip over the shuriken and try to find the real Hikari Sensei. He managed to jump over three but one cut his hair some, he then did a spin kick at some of the clones trying to find the real one. He didn't feel anything so he got back in a fighting position and awaited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:42 am

Neru then would ready his feet in a frog like position to get ready for his next attack, the genjutsu would end and all of a sudden the clones would disappear, confusing the kid for a second. Neru would then release the chakra he had charged in to his feet and boost towards him at the speed of 25mph, they were only 10 feet apart so the distance he would cover would be very quick. It would look like a very fast ripple moving towards the kid, not knowing where it would hit or what it was. It could have been Neru or some type of jutsu. Neru hadn't showed the kid the part where if you move while invisble, it causes a strange ripple. He lined a right punch towards the kid's face, with his left hand grabbed his Yo-Yo. Neru had a plan if the kid were to block/dodge his punch, which wouldn't seem very likely since his speed is greater than an average Genin for the time being.

Chakra 65/100

Jutsu:

Last edited by Neru on Mon May 06, 2013 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:54 am

Ren was ready for any attack at the moment, but suddenly all the clones disappeared confusing Ren. He looked around and saw his Sensei running at him at like 30 mph, with their distance this would be hard to block or dodge. Ren jumped some and put up his arms like a cross with his left arm over his left one, to try to protect his chest, where he assumed the attack was going, to decrease the damage. As the punch came at him it knocked him, back hitting him in the chest. Ren managed to stop himself after going some distance, jumping back to his feet and rubbing his left arm as it was in a considerable amount pain.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:27 pm

The kid misunderstood where the attack was going, the jump wouldn't help due to the speed at which Neru was going. Neru was suprised the kid could figure out it was him and not some jutsu. The punch came right at the kid's chin, making his face turn towards the right due to the impact. After the punch, Neru would land on the ground and slide a few cm from the boost. After landing, Neru would cancel out his jutsu and become visible again. He would then wait for the kid to recover. "Now let's try out something else." Neru stated to the kid, waiting for him to recover.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Ren finally felt the pain start to go away and stood up as his Sensei told hi, they;d be doing something else. "What are we going to be doing?" Ren asked wondering what the next part of the training would be.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Neru clapped his hands to dust them off and replied to the kid's question. "We are now going to practice your offensive skills. You shall attack me and I will try to defend. Give me a minute or two to charge up for my defense. I'll show you another jutsu of my element." Neru then began to charge chakra for his jutsu. He then told the kid,"It will be relatively easy for you to past, just try not to go overboard, like I did." Neru smirked while he said that. His cocky personality of testing people did emerge sometimes when he used to train but not frequently.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Ren awaited as Hikari Sensei started charging up his chakra, since Ren was going on the offensive he stayed in offensive position wondering which technique would be best. He decided to use the Hyuga's main fighting style, the Gentle Fist. Since he said not to go overboard he didn't charge his Chakra which would make it stronger.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:01 pm

"Let me finish my charging, so I can prepare for your attack. And would you tell me what kind of attack you are going to use?" Neru asked as he continued to charge his chakra. He then unsheathed his sword on his right hand and tossed it to his left hand. "I won't use the sword to attack you, just defend. Though I mind you try not to hit it, when it's on its edge, you might cut yourself." Neru stated with a smirk. I wonder what this kid is capable of.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:48 pm

"I will be using the gentle fist technique, I put a course of Chakra through my hands and i'm able to hit you even if I don't touch you, it is one of the Hyuga's most powerful technique's." Ren replied as he ready to attack will still waiting for him to finish charging. "This training has been really great, I really admire Hikari Sensei helping me train and all, I think I may have misjudged him at first." Ren thought as he smiled a little toward his Sensei. "Are you ready?" Ren asked.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Neru finished charging his chakra and a rectangular sheild formed around Neru's arm. He then got ready with his left shortsword slanted to the right, with his right arm in its usual position. "I'm ready." Neru would then say "Come at me bro!" Neru would then charge his chakra. "I have heard about the Hyuuga, they excel in taijutsu, better be careful."

Chakra 45/100

Jutsu:

Last edited by Neru on Mon May 06, 2013 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Hikari Sensei had impressed Ren since the very beginning and continued to do so as a shield appeared on his arm. Chakra surrounded his hands and smirked at his sensei. "I'll give it my all, Hikari Sensei." Ren said and ran at him. When he was within striking range, he pushed his right palm at his Sensei's face and his left one toward his chest, if he tried to dodge to the left or right he'd still be hit, though the shield still somewhat worried him.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:35 am

The kid would charge at Neru in a strange form, a type where the user attacks using his palms. Neru would block the 2 palm strikes one with his sword, making sure it was in a way that wouldn't make the kid get deep cuts and positioned his right arm towards his cheat to block the strike. He could easily slash the kid's palm but decided not to as it would interrupt his performance. The touch on the shield would slightly burn him but not enough to cause first degree burns. He then would push his sword and his arm in opposition against the kid's attack and jump back a metre to give space between them. Neru still continued to charge his chakra and grinned, beckoning him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:52 am

Ren rubbed his hands as left hand was somewhat burning and his right hand had a small cuts. Ren forgot about the pain, and when back to attacking his Sensei. He ran at him with his gentle fist technique and pushed his palms rapidly in any and every position quickly at his Sensei, hoping at least one would hit Hikari Sensei.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Neru after jumping back would form a blade made from light, 4 feet long. He would see the kid run upto him with another gentle fist attack. Neru would block both of the attacks by the 4 foot blade and his shortsword. Neru would block the lower attack with his shortsword and the upper with his light blade. The blade would cause second degree burns to the hand which striked his chest. The shortsword would block his lower attack, near his stomach. In order for the kid not to suffer more from the light blade, Neru jumped back again by a metre and dropped his light blade on the ground. "I never tried that technique before in a battle, does it hurt? It doesn't affect the Hikari clan members." Neru picked up his sword again and threw it at the kid, in a way as for the kid to catch it. Neru sneered when he said the sentence.

Chakra 25/100

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Ren caught the sword and stared at his Sensei. "Yeah, it burned my hands pretty good." Ren said as he avoided it. Ren then grabbed his hand in pain blowing on it, that was the second time his hands have been burned and he was defiantly feeling it. Since his gentle fist technique wasn't working very well, Ren decided to try a different one. "Hikari Sensei, i'm going to try a different technique and I have to charge my chakra for this one, so allow me some time please." Ren said as he began charging.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:35 pm

"Eh? Fine. I'll wait for you to charge." Neru replied with an unimpressed face, though he would be content to see what the kid had up his sleeve. Neru walked towards his sword and picked it up then walked back to where he was standing, a few feet back. The total distance between them was 15 feet. He would then hold his light blade between his left shoulder and would tie his shortsword with his ninja wire, and tied the other end to a tree. "Before you attack, becareful of the wire and my shortsword. That's all." Neru would then ready himself with his shortsword in his right hand and light blade in his left.
"I'm running low on chakra, better becareful." Neru thought
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Ren paid extra attention to that wire, as it could cause trouble, but forgot about it when he charged up enough chakra. Ren pinpointed his Sensei's vital points with his Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust at him. Because they were fifteen feet from each other this attack would be hard to dodge, but Ren was ready to attack if his jutsu failed.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Neru was already positioned in a defensive stance, waiting for the kid. The kid did a strange move, he thrusted his palms at Neru's chest, a second later, a gust of strong wind came at Neru's chest. He tried blocking it with his shortsword, but only managed to cut half of it's power. "A wind technique?" Neru thought with a confused look on his face, as he got knockbacked a few feet and dropped his light blade on the ground. He would land, and slide a few cm on his feet, nearly losing balance, "What technique was that? I didn't know you were of wind nature." Neru asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:21 pm

"The technique is called "Eight Trigrams Sky Palm" it is a powerful move somewhat like the rotation, and yes I have wind nature, also lightning and fire." Ren said feeling somewhat proud being praised by his Sensei. "Would you like to see more, or will we continue with the hand to hand combat?" Ren asked with more confidence in his words, standing in his fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:36 pm

"Hmm, interesting. I'm of wind nature and lightning nature aswell. Although, I don't possess Katon nature. Rather I have Hikari, Light nature. It's good that we share the same elements, that will benefit both of us. You may choose whatever you like." Neru stated and replied. The light blade he had formed had now disappeared. Neru rubbed his chest a bit and took out a kunai from his jacket, with his left hand holding a kunai and his right hand his shortsword. "Whenever you perform a technique, make sure to shout it out, so I can remember." Neru stated as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Ren took his Sensei's words and got ready for his next attack. "Are you ready Hikari Sensei, for my Palm Heel Strike?" Ren yelled as he he ran at his Sensei. When Ren was within striking range, he pushed his left palm to his face and his right hand, which was the hand he was using the palm heel strike with, went for his chest. If this worked it would give Ren a big advantage, which he was hoping for.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Neru nodded his head as Ren ran at him for a move called 'Palm Hell Strike', it looked like an enhanced version of the regular Hyuuga palm attacks. Neru would block the attack with his shortsword, it was easy for him to do so, since the sword was already near the chest area. The sword would block the attack, making Neru's feet slide by a few cm, Neru would then jump back after blocking the shot and threw the kunai at the kid. "You have to first try disarming my weapon, and try aiming for a spot other than my chest, I think you'll find it to be more successful." Neru shouted as he jumped and threw the kunai.

Last edited by Neru on Mon May 06, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Ren did his best to dodge the kunai coming at him and as the kunai came at him he grabbed it, which caused some pain in his left hand, but he couldn't think of pain now so he threw the kunai at the ground. Ren clenched his fist as it seared with pain, he stared at his Sensei with a look of respect and determination.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Neru landed and gave a sign to stop. He then said, "Alright, I have seen enough. Let's being our final exercise. The Spar. If you win, you're buying us lunch, if I win, I'll buy. Deal?" Neru asked with a smirk. He wondered what the kid would choose, to either win, or buy him lunch, only time would tell what would happen. Neru would ready him self and start charging chakra, waiting for the kid to do so aswell.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:31 pm

"That's fine with me, but i might need some time to charge my chakra for the technique I'm gonna show you, it is my most powerful one." Ren said smirking as he started building up Chakra. Ren didn't really mind if he won or lost (he would rather prefer to win). But what Ren really wants is to show his Sensei his 100% true strength, and go all out. He took out a kunai and took up a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next