Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Neru would then run towards the kid with his shortsword in his right hand. When he would get right infront of the kid he would go for a stab near the kid's stomach. If the kid would block or parry the shot he would grab the kid's right hand and pull him towards Neru for a knee to the stomach blow.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:36 pm

As Hikari Sensei came at Ren's stomach, Ren used his Kunai and pushed the blade to the left, and used it to his advantage by pushing himself off of it and moving away. Ren needed to stay on the defensive until he charged enough Chakra to take down his Sensei with one (or should I say 32) final blow.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:27 am

Neru's attack would be blocked with the kid's kunai. This is was Neru's chance. As the kid started to move away, Neru grabbed his right hand which was burned previously from his light blade, and pulled him towards himself. He then went for a punch towards Ren's face with his right hand, making sure the blade didn't hit him, but his knuckles. He would do one punch then let go of his arm and would jump back and start running around the kid, with a distance of a metre, making sure his wire would follow until he was at the side of the kid. Neru had to make a 180 degree turn to make Ren get tied.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:06 am

Ren wasn't in a good place his Sensei's fist was coming at his face, and he still had that wire to worry about. he couldn't do much as his fist was in pain as it was being tightly grabbed by Hikari Sensei. he had to take the punch head on, but he somewhat moved to the left to try to decrease the damage some. As the punch hit his Sensei let go of Ren and started to run around him as he was getting caught in the wire. As his Sensei was doing that Ren, with the kunai still in his hand tried to cut out of it without his Sensei knowing as he continued to charge up his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Neru would continue to run around the kid while charging chakra, he would complete the circle with the wire around the kid's feet. He would be 10 feet away from the kid back to where he started to tie him. Neru would then run at the kid while still charging his chakra. "Show me the best move you can do." Neru shouted as he he ran.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Ren continued to cut at the wire as his Sensei came at him. He finally finished charging his charkra and cut the wore enough so that he could escape and he jumped back so there was 10 feet between them. "Are you ready Sensei, for my strongest technique, eight trigrams thirty two palms." Ren yelled as he started his thirty palm attack at his Sensei.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Neru would continue to run forward and release the light chakra under his feet to boost towards Ren, he didn't know what he was getting himself into. Neru would get hit in a matter of mircroseconds, he first felt 2 palms hit, then 4 palms, then 8 palms, after that he couldn't tell how many due to the pain and the heat of the moment. A second later, Neru was on the ground, having no idea what just happened. Neru raised his hand, and said out "You're buying me lunch." He then dropped his hand, conceding defeat. He never heard of such a technique, so fast and brutal.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Ren layed down after hearing that and began laughing tiredly. "Alright Sensei, i'll pay for lunch but only if we can have a break for awhile i'm exhausted." Ren said as he stopped laughing as he stretched out. "Ah, thanks for the training Sensei, your really strong,." Ren said showing respect for his Sensei.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Neru would slowly stand up and rest on his left knee holding his body with his left hand in pain. "You're going to pay for that, Ren." Neru said with a pissed off face. "Let's go, I'm starting to feel hungry." Neru added, trying to stand up but it was painful. It was past afternoon, nearly 3pm-ish. Neru had never seen this technique before and wanted to ask Ren more about it, but for now his priorities were food and health.

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Ren stood up exausted as his Sensei signaled it was time to get lunch. "I have a bad feeling in my wallet, I think he's gonna clean me out." Ren said as he started to walk with his Sensei.

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3